Wednesday 25 January 2012

Conclusion

I have thoroughly enjoyed this assignment as I appreciated the opportunity to study my own choice of fashion illustrators.  I had to recreate and interpret the illustration styles of both Hanna Muller and Arturo Elena however I was also able to experiment and explore with my own style of illustration.  I believe that the process of breaking down other illustrators work has helped me to understand their technique and improve my own illustrating skills which is a positive outcome. I am pleasantly surprise by the final illustrations which I have created and I look forward to using my new skills in the future.  To conclude, I feel that my fashion illustrations have never shown any consistency in the past however as a result of this assignment, I believe that I may have found my own illustrating identity which should hopefully prove to be a valuable skill as I develop my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment